Amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, have an influence on all our organs, glands, tendons and arteries. They transport and store nutrients, and are important in the process of healing wounds and repairing tissue.
The amount of amino acids we produce decreases with age, and we seldom get the amino acids we need through nutrition, due to factors such as poor nutrient density in foods, modern agricultural practices, and the unhealthy things we do to our bodies, such as smoking and drinking.
Human growth hormones also decrease with age, and can create signs of aging such as dry skin and hair, decreased energy and stamina, and sexual dysfunction. Even though age is a one factor, younger people are not immune to the effect of low levels of anima acids and human growth hormone, and can sometimes benefit greatly from supplements.
HGF Max is a nutritional supplement that can supply much of these needed amino acids, as well as other healthy ingredients. These building blocks can help build resistance to disease. Furthermore, certain amino acids can help stimulate the release of human growth hormone from the pituitary gland, which makes the body feel more youthful and energetic.
What Is HGF Max and How Does It Work
HGF Max is a natural alternative to human growth hormone, and works as a human growth hormone releaser. It comes in the form of a pill that you take orally. Other forms are available, and need to be administered via injection by a physician, costing hundreds of dollars.
HGF Max works by helping to stimulate the human growth hormone that is released by the pituitary gland. By insuring the release of sufficient human growth hormone, people often experience a more youthful appearance, more lean muscle, faster recovery after exercise, tighter skin tone, and increased sexual function.
HGF Max combines 10 key ingredients important for maximum effectiveness.
- Astragalus extract. Astragalus is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine to boost the immune system and treat disease. It inhibits free-radical production, known to help repair damaged cells.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). This amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter, and is essential for brain metabolism. GABA facilitates its production and release of human growth hormone.
- L-Arginine. This amino acid can triple growth hormone levels, even in old age. It can help with erectile dysfunction, fat burning, building muscle tissue, and boosting immunity.
- Glycine. This amino acid is a key stimulatory agent that helps the pituitary gland release human growth hormone. It has a calming effect on the brain.
- L-Tyrosine. The thyroid gland uses this amino acid to produce Thyroxine, a hormone that regulates growth and metabolism.
- Phosphatidylcholine. This ingredient acts as an emulsifier and helps in the absorption of the other nutrients in HGF Max. It breaks down fart deposits in the body, and helps prevent gallstones, liver problems, depression, atherosclerosis, and other ailments.
- L-Glutamine. This amino acid is used by your body during stress. Some studies have shown that is helps boost immunity and helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- L-Lysine. This amino acid is not produced in the body, it must be ingested. It works with the other amino acids to maintain growth, produce lean body mass, and help the body store nitrogen.
- L-Ornithine (L-Ornithine HCl). This potent amino acid is important for the production and release of human growth hormone from the pituitary gland. Studies have shown it has the capability to regenerate glands and organs.
- Deer Antler Velvet. Deer antler velvet is a natural source of chondroitin, collagen and glucosamine. Studies show that it can increase muscle mass in athletes and speed recovery time after exercise.
Interesting HGF Max Fact
Harvesting the deer antler velvet does not harm deer. Licensed veterinarians supervise the removal while the deer is under sedation so they feel no pain. Surgically removing the deer antler velvet is a modification of something the deer do themselves anyway-rub trees with their antlers to get the velvet off
HGF Max Media Focus
Most information about HGF Max is located on the Internet and in press releases.
Body builders are big fans of HGF Max. The combination of using this supplement, along with proper nutrition and workouts, give body builders the physiques they want. Famous body builders such as Ben White, Tara Silzer and Richard Jackson have used this product in their training. Silzer, who is downsizing to a more tapered look, explains that she will “continue to use…HGF Max.”
There are no known negative side effects to taking HGF Max. However, pregnant or nursing women should always consult with a doctor before using any supplement. People taking prescriptions should check with their doctor about possible interactions.
Bottom Line… Is It Recommended?
Most testimonials attest to positive effects as a result of taking HGF Max. While that’s usually reason enough, there are plenty of other reasons why HGF Max is recommended above other similar supplements. It’s manufactured in the United States using Good Manufacturing Practice, which assures high quality.
HGF Max has a 100% money back guarantee for 90 days, so you have enough time to see how it works.
HGF Max also costs a lot less than getting human growth hormone injections by a doctor, and it requires no prescription.