A brand new product hit the market recently so we cranked up the old review machine to see whether it’s worth a look.
An initial sweep over the ingredients tells us PhenQ is a weight loss pill that fits into many categories. As with quite a few supplements of the weight loss family, it contains a part of the word Phentermine. Does this mean it is Phentermine?
The answer is, no, it is not Phentermine, but it has been designed to provide similar results to that prescription drug, without the potential negative effects.
The following effects are those which the PhenQ formula should elicit in the user:
- Appetite / Hunger / Craving Suppression
- Thermogenesis / Thermogenic Fat Burning
- Energy Boost
- Carbohydrate Diversion Away From Fat Storage
- Cognitive and Mood Improvement
As you can see, the PhenQ manufacturers are aiming for something a little more comprehensive than your average fat-burner. We take a look at the recipe next.
Ingredients and Formula Strength
This is the name of the trademarked formula in PhenQ, patented by Nutraceuticals International.
This blend of Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cysteine is touted to be the next generation, cutting-edge of weight loss.
And it doesn’t stop there; it may help with anti-ageing and sports performance.
Other ingredients in the PhenQ
- Capsimax – Another trademarked ingredient, regarded as the most potent form of Capsicum (capsaicin) pepper extract, which is rapidly becoming one of our favourite fat burners, given that scientists have discovered it can activate Brown Fat (Brown Adipose Tissue) which burns unwanted White Fat.
- Calcium Carbonate – Research shows that it signals cells to burn the fat they are storing, and prevents them from storing more in place of it.
- Chromium Picolinate – Helps maintain healthy blood sugar and prevents weight gain due to insulin storing energy as fat.
- Caffeine – Reliable thermogenic compound, which stimulates focus and cognitive function, provides energy and may even boost testosterone in men.
- Nopal – A potent fibre (if there can be such a thing) from a cactus, which suppresses appetite and contains amino acids which help you cut a leaner physique.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate – Transports fat into cell engines – mitochondria – to be burned as fuel for energy.
Our Experience With PhenQ
Over the last couple of years, we have become pretty picky with respect to the fat burners, diet pills and other weight loss products that we are happy to recommend.
In that time we’ve become fans of the more complete fat reducing product. By that we mean that it does more than simple thermogenesis, or appetite suppression, and in fact utilizes several more mechanisms of fat reduction.
With that said, PhenQ impresses us a whole lot. It has everything we just mentioned, and to make it even better, the company pumps out their product at excellent prices and delivers it quickly.
Naturally, we must advise that you use PhenQ in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise, but assuming you can do that, it will help you achieve – and stick with – your target weight in our opinion.
Here’s some examples of what other people are saying about PhenQ.
We experienced no negative side effects while using PhenQ. Caffeine sensitive people might need to halve the dosage for a couple of days, but otherwise it’s fine for the average user.
Don’t use it if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or need medication for anything else. Ask your doctor if you are unsure whether you should take a supplement.
Purchasing and Shipping
PhenQ can be shipped anywhere in the world, including the UK, US, Canada, Europe and Australia, and more. There are some excellent offers at the moment, which will hopefully stick around for a while.
Check out the Buy 3 and Get 2 FREE – That’s a crazy deal!
Yes, there’s a money back guarantee with PhenQ, which lasts 60 days.
Is It Recommended?
We really like PhenQ. It’s a complete weight loss product with at least 2 ingredients which are making exciting waves in the scientific community.
Back that up with the special offers and guarantee and it’s a quality purchase overall.
We have a link below which will take you directly to the product page.